May 26, 2011

Why I despise Budweiser and You Should Too.

To the right, is the ORIGINAL Budweiser, brewed in and named after the Czech town long before Adulphus Busch (now Anhesuer-Busch) blatently ripped off the name.  For the very reason that the original Budweiser is ages better than the piss water of America's rip off version, it is an insult to be even share the same name.  Not only did did Anheuser-Busch steal its name, they had the audacity to SUE the original Budwesier, the very same beer the American Budweiser is based on, for using its name in the United States. Unbelievably, Anhesuer-Busch won, and as a result,  the original Budweiser can only be found in the United States under the name "Czechvar." King of Beers?  I think not.  More like, "The King of Beer Frauds"!


I also wanted to discuss the low quality of the American Budweiser as another reason why I despise it, but won't get into that.  It will just get me even more angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment